All her life, Dr. Ashley Goodman has been passionate and fascinated about health and the capacity of the human body to thrive when allowed to do so. From her early visits to a chiropractor, through her years of accomplished athleticism, and into her adult years as a master of physical education teaching students of the marvels of graceful, athletic movement as well as good proper care of the body so that they would have the benefit of healthy, flourishing bodies throughout their lives. She is an expert of the elements and the functions of the human body as well its malfunctions.
She also has an inherent sense of how to restore it to its optimal function. Her chiropractic work restores the priceless joys of life’s activities for others, whether it is for recreation, pursuing work or hobbies, working in the yard, or playing with their children. For these reasons, Dr. Goodman has devoted her entire career to helping others to have optimal health and life gratification through promoting and restoring graceful, free-flowing movement.
Dr. Goodman is a native of Atlanta with an undergraduate degree in Physical Education from Georgia State University, a master’s degree in Physical Education from the University of South Florida and a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Atlanta.
She has also gained a specialization in Atlas Orthogonal – a specific type of upper-cervical care. Dr. Goodman also uses Activator Methods, another very effective low force method of spinal adjustment. In addition, she uses Manual Diversified techniques, Thompson drop and Flexion Distraction to adjust spinal subluxations.
When she is not at her clinic, Dr. Goodman loves to spend time with her friends and family playing tennis, golf, swimming, cycling, and exploring the great restaurants in Atlanta.
Awards & Recognition
- Currently working on Atlas Orthogonal Certification from Dr Roy W. Sweat in Atlanta, GA. Will receive full certification July 2021.
- Atlas Orthogonal
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education, Georgia State University
- Master of Science in Physical Education, University of South Florida
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Life University
Professional, Business and Civic Organizations
- AMC: Advanced Management for Chiropractors
- GCA: Georgia Chiropractic Association
- NBCA: National Business Chiropractic Association
- GNGC: Greater North Georgia Chamber of Commerce: Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Milton, Mountain Park and Sandy Springs